#tbt to when i had a sweet stache.
honestly no not really
everyone thinks their opinion matters, every feminist thinks they’re changing the fucking world on here..3/4ths of them just want something to bitch about. I so wish men would start their own movement because they’re held up to standards just as much as these lame ass feminists think females are.
everyones wippin their breasts, penises , and vaginas out how does anyone think thats ok? liberating? or even hot? i have no clue what people are thinking now of days
everyone thinks there a sub breed of human on here… SUB BREED. homie get a life
everyone is a sad sap on here who thinks its cute to be a sad sap. NAH nobody likes sad people
people think they’re changing the world on tumblr but they aren’t .
i just get on here to see some cool pictures sometimes but for the most part i hate it. i like some people on here but they aren’t all about all that nonsense above so i mean whatever/
I’m sure ill get some snooty messages on here that i won’t care about reading.
This. Holy shit. This is it.
1. Cut your hair every now and then. Fresh starts are always nicer than you think. Who needs split ends anyways.
2. Pick a song you really like. Listen to that song a lot. And I mean a lot. Dance around your room naked to that song, beat the song lifeless till it annoys the hell out of you. Then pick a new song and go through the same process. We all need to really hear music, we need to understand what the song we are listening to is really about.
3. Paint your toes black, make it as perfect as possible. Then, scratch it off. Remember nothing is permanent.
4. Go on a run with your dog. Try to race him and beat him. Realize you can out run many things. Then go back and pet your dog, realize that some things you need to go back for.
5. Decorate a plain backpack. Glue on sparkles, glitter, diamonds, newspaper and magazine clippings, lace & ribbon, anything else that may fancy you. Remember, you don’t have to be the same person you were a minute ago.
6. Buy some pretty lights and string them up in your room. Turn off all the lights except for one when you go to bed. Remember it isn’t always dark and lonely. Change your perspective.
7. Lay outside one night. Breathe in breathe out. Accept that you are only one person and cannot do everything at one time. You can take your time. The creator of the stars you’re looking up at did not do it all in one day. Pace yourself.
8. Get up every morning and stand in front of the mirror. Naked, fully clothed, backwards, upside down, who cares how, just do it. Observe yourself. Notice the wrinkles under your eyes from laughing a lot. Count your freckles. Admire your ass. Then name 3 things you love about yourself. You need to love yourself.
|—||Tips from Blossite on how to be okay with yourself. (via blossite)|
Thank god its just as i remember it.
what if tattoos just randomly appeared on our skin at key points in our lives and we had to figure out what they meant for ourselves
Dead but Dreaming
I just stole a kiss, what are you gonna do about it?